To be clear, I do not know the answer to this yet. I'm trying to figure it out and would love input from others. Hence the blog. In order to adequately answer the question we'll probably have to offer up our own art for critique. I look forward to a energetic back and forth dialogue that ultimately makes us better and more pertinent artists.
Some who are reading this were in Orlando last weekend for Sonburst and shared ideas in a too hurried conversation. Take the time now to offer up more detailed comment. There were others who didn't share (or weren't there) who I'm sure have plenty to offer so please speak up now.
Ground rules:
- Anyone who reads this can contribute via commenting. However, you may become a Contributor (i.e. - someone who can post new items) by emailing me at ivdrod [at] verizon [dot] net. (Please no spam, unsolicited anything, etc.)
- For organization's sake, let's keep responses to a posted item as comments. Don't post a new item to respond to an earlier post. There's a reason I chose to do this on a blog as opposed to a message board; this will streamline our conversations.
- Any art medium is open for discussion, from painting to dance.
- No stealing. That means from other places on the web or each other. If we post something here we ought to trust that it is original and won't be co-opted by someone else.
Well I think that's it. If I think of anything else, I'll post it up here. Look for my first contribution within the week!

No comments:
Post a Comment